Practical Information & Access
Badges, Invitations & Visa
IS ANYBODY CAN ACCESS THE EVENT?
Milipol Qatar is strictly reserved for professionals from the security and civil defence industry. Visitors must have a valid badge and a proof of identity to access Milipol Qatar.
Minors under 18 are not allowed to enter Milipol Qatar.
WHERE WILL MILIPOL QATAR 2021 BE HELD?
The event will be held at the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center, Halls 1-2-3.
The DECC is located in "West Bay" at the heart of the Doha's business district.
IS THERE A CLOAKROOM AT THE DECC?Due to the Covid-19 crisis, there won't be any cloakroom at the DECC or Milipol Qatar this year.
IS IT ACCESSIBLE FOR DISABLED VISITORS?The Doha Exhibition and Convention Center is equipped to accommodate disabled visitors.
WHERE CAN I EAT AT THE EVENT?
2 bistros will be operating at Hall 3 during the event for on-demand orders.
Exhibitors may also order their meals directly in their exhibitor area, using the order form.
HOW CAN I GET TO THE DECC?
There are multiple ways to come to the DECC: by taxi, by private car, by bus (Route 777) or Metro (Red Line – DECC Metro Station). Find more information on transportation
Note: For international attendees, a shuttle bus service is mandatory from the airport, the hotel and the DECC to respect the sanitary bubble during the 5 first days and the results of the second PCR test which will be realised then.
CAN I COME WITH MY 10-YEAR OLD SON?No, minors under 18 are not allowed to enter Milipol Qatar.
ARE THERE ANY PREFERENTIAL RATES FOR MILIPOL QATAR ATTENDEES’ FLIGHT AND HOTEL?
A selection of 4 hotels mandatory for Milipol Qatar attendees is published on the website.
Qatar Airways is happy to offer a ticket discount of 12% on Market and 10% on Promotional fares on Qatar Airways network for all event attendees.
Please book your tickets through https://www.qatarairways.com/en-qa/offers/cug/MILQA21.html
WHEN WILL MILIPOL QATAR 2021 TAKE PLACE?The next edition of Milipol Qatar, the international event for homeland security and civil defence will take place from 15 to 17 March 2021 in Doha.
WHAT ARE THE OPENING HOURS FOR MILIPOL QATAR 2021?
The event will open its doors:
- Monday 15 March: 10.00am – 7.00pm
- Tuesday 16 March: 10.00am – 7.00pm
- Wednesday 17 March: 10.00am – 6.00pm
DO I HAVE TO REQUEST MY BADGE PRIOR TO MILIPOL QATAR?We strongly recommend you to register online as part of the health & safety protocol. However you can ask for a badge directly on site upon presentation of an invitation card, an e-badge or a business card, and a proof of your identity
HOW CAN I RETRIEVE THE PASSWORD TO ACCESS MY PERSONAL AREA?For security reasons, the Milipol Qatar team cannot communicate your password. We invite you to click on the forgotten password link on the home page of your personal area.
HOW DO I GET MY BADGE ONLINE FOR MILIPOL QATAR 2021?
Please click here to register to Milipol Qatar 2021. Create your login & password, then fill in the form.
Once your request is validated by the organisation, you will receive your e-badge by email to show at the Milipol Qatar entrance with a proof of identity.
Please read carefully the health and safety protocol, and the travel protocol for international attendees.
HOW DO I GET MY VISA?
HOW MUCH DOES A MILIPOL QATAR 2021 BADGE COST?Milipol Qatar 2021 is free of charge but strictly reserved for professionals. Minors under 18 are not allowed to enter Milipol Qatar.
I HAVE RECEIVED AN INVITATION (PAPER OR ONLINE). HOW CAN I US IT?
- If you received an invitation by email from a visitor or an exhibitor, you must click on the registration link in the email to request your badge.
- If you received a paper invitation card, or an invitation code (visitor or VIP), you must register online. Select your badge category and fill in the code in your possession when required.
I REGISTERED ONLINE BUT I DIDN’T RECEIVE MY BADGE BY EMAIL, WHAT CAN I DO?
- Make sure you have completed the registration process until the end (you should have ticked a box to accept our General Terms & Condition and click on “Finalize my registration”).
- Check if our emails didn’t go to your spams.
- Have you provided us with the correct email address? Go to your personal area with the login and password you used to register.
- If the problem persists, please contact our team by email at [email protected].