Residents of 80+ countries do not require any prior visa arrangements and can obtain a visa waiver upon arrival to Qatar (upon presentation of a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months and a confirmed onward or return ticket).
- Citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries do not require a visa to enter Qatar
- For residents of the 39 countries below (+ Armenia under certain conditions), the waiver will be valid for 180 days from the date of issuance and entitle its holder to spend up to 90 days in Qatar.
- For residents of the 46 countries below (+ Bosnia and Herzegovina & Pakistan under certain conditions), the waiver will be valid for 30 days from the date of issuance and entitle its holder to spend up to 30 days in Qatar.
- Individuals who are not eligible for visa-free entry, but who hold a valid residence permit or visit visa to either Schengen countries, Australia, Canada, UK, USA or New Zealand, can obtain an Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) free of charge by completing an online application prior to travelling. The visa is issued on arrival to Qatar and allows to stay in the country for up to 30 days during a single visit.
- Individuals not eligible for visa-free entry or ETA can apply for a Tourist Visa online, valid for a month in a single trip. Its cost is QR 100 (around 24€ ou $27,5).
- Milipol Qatar visitors may obtain an invitation letter in their personal area once their registration request has been validated by the organizer.
- Milipol Qatar team cannot issue visa for visitors.
Please visit the Hukoomi website for more information about visas for Qatar and for application.