Reasons to visit
Meet homeland security & civil defence industry’s top players
Milipol Qatar is the must-attend event for professionals of the whole security industry.
The 2018 edition confirmed the growing success of Milipol Qatar with a record attendance:
- 222 exhibitors from 24 countries.
- 8,487 qualified visitors from 84 countries.
- 92% of visitors were satisfied with the event, half of them were very satisfied.
- 88% of visitors intended to come back at Milipol Qatar.
- 314 official delegates from 48 countries.
Visitor satisfaction levels highlight the relevance of Milipol Qatar to its visitor expectations:
- 94% for the general atmosphere of the event.
- 90% for the representativeness of new products showcased.
- 87% for the contact with exhibitors.
- 83% for the discovery of new potential suppliers
(Source: Visitor survey 2018)
Be at the forefront of the innovations and trends
Milipol Qatar’s success is also due to the quality of technologies showcased. Exhibitors take advantage of the event reputation to present their latest innovations and products related to homeland security.
A content-rich conference programme is organized to discover new trends and discuss the issues of security market key topics:
- Security by design: cybersecurity & new tech (biometrics & contactless technologies)
- Mega events security
- Crisis management & health security - Post Covid-19 feedbacks
- Firefighting: emergency & security systems
Develop your business in the Middle East
Milipol Qatar provides access to the homeland security markets in the Middle East region. The event enables all industry players to meet up in a fast-developing environment and conduct economic or strategic projects on a medium/long-term basis.
=> 79% of Milipol Qatar visitor with an investment project found solutions to finalize their business during the event
During Milipol Qatar 2018, the Ministry of Interior, State of Qatar, signed business contracts for a total amount of QR 572,5 million (≈ €138,7 millions). The Middle East Homeland Security market is expected to grow from $9.6 billion in 2017 to $19.7 billion by 2022 (Frost & Sullivan), driven by future mega-events (2022 FIFA World Cup).
Qatar is the ideal location to hold an event dedicated to homeland security in the Middle East thanks to its position in the heart of the region and its economic dynamism, one of the richest in the world:
- GDP (PPP) per capita of USD 127 billion in 2018 (World Bank), ranking N°1
- Strong population growth > 2% in 2018
- Most secure country in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region, and 16th globally in 2020 (Global Peace Index - GPI)
- Strong business tourism