- Monday 15 March & Tuesday 16 March: 10.00am – 7.00pm
- Wednesday 17 March: 10.00am – 6.00pm
(Subject to change)
- Please have a look at the specific health & safety protocol is implemented for the event.
- Milipol Qatar is reserved for security professionals. Minors under 18 are not allowed to attend the event.
- Access to exhibiting hall and seminars is only available with an official invitation card or a paper / electronic badge as well as a proof of identity.
- Security checks will be carried out before entry to the exhibiting hall.
Doha Exhibition and Convention Center (DECC)
This exhibition centre is the most modern exhibition hall in the Middle East. It is located in "West Bay" at the heart of the Doha's business district, and surrounded by big shopping malls, luxury hotels and a few minutes away from the popular "Corniche" waterfront.
The Doha Exhibition and Convention Center offers 29,000 square metres of modular, 18-metre high ceiling exhibition space. There are no pillars in the exhibiting area, which enables to display big vehicles, machines and other heavy equipment inside the halls.
The car park under the Convention Centre can accommodate 2,815 vehicles and 200 taxis.
The Doha Exhibition and Convention Center is destined to become one of the main regional and international location for events.
Doha Exhibition and Convention Center
Westbay, Next to City Center Mall
G Level - Exhibition Halls 1, 2, 3
P.O. Box 24953 - Doha, Qatar
+974 40 33 1111