In 2021, the exhibition welcomed 7,924 homeland security professionals from 63 countries.
- 70% of visitors play an active role in purchasing.
- 93% of attendees wants to visit again in 2022
- 54% of visitors confirm that they come to Milipol Qatar 2021 with investment or purchasing projects and 69% of them found solutions to finalize their projects at the exhibition.
Visitors covers all fields of the global security: Law enforcement, cybersecurity, private security, civil defence, CBRN, etc.
Visitors come to Milipol Qatar mainly to:
- See innovations (satisfaction rate of 82%).
- Meet potential partners and new suppliers (satisfaction rate of 79%).
- To place or finalize orders (satisfaction rate of 74%)
Top 5 interesting sectors for visitors:
- Information Technologies - Cybersecurity
- Authentification - Access Control - Surveillance
- Drones & Robotics
- Fire & Protection
- Weapons - Ammunition
(Source: Visitors’ survey 2021)
The Qatar Ministry of Interior invites many officials from GCC countries and other Asian and African countries. Guests include senior officials from Ministries of Interior and Ministries of Defence as well as the major decision makers involved in the public and industrial security.
In 2021, despite the sanitary crisis, the Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior of Qatar inaugurated the event along with 5 international Ministers of the Interior from Ukraine, Moldovia, Pakistan, Lebanon and Iraq.
All departments of the Qatar Ministry of Interior will be present on the MOI & Lekhwiya stands, including: Police Force, Civil Defence, Qatar Internal Security Force (Lekhwiya), Coast Guard and Border Control Department, Customs and Ports General Authority as well as the Qatar Armed Forces.