In 2018, the exhibition welcomed 8,487 homeland security professionals from 84 countries.
- 49% of visitors play an active role in purchasing.
- 25% of attendees come from the public sector (Ministries, Embassies, Customs, etc.) and 75% from the private sector (companies, distributor, non-governmental organization, etc.).
- 41% of visitors confirm that they come to Milipol Qatar 2018 with investment or purchasing projects and 79% of them found solutions to finalize their projects at the exhibition.
Visitors covers all fields of the global security: Law enforcement, cybersecurity, private security, civil defence, CBRN, etc.
Visitors come to Milipol Qatar mainly to:
- See innovations (72% of visitors with a satisfaction rate of 82%).
- Meet potential partners and new suppliers (50% of visitors with a satisfaction rate of 74%).
- Understand the entire offer and all issues of current interest (29% of visitors with a satisfaction rate of 86%)
Top 5 interesting sectors for visitors:
- Data protection – Information and Communication systems
- Civil defence
- Systems integration
- Security of public places – Urban security
- Risk analysis and management
(Source: Visitors’ survey 2018)
The Qatar Ministry of Interior invites many officials from GCC countries and other Asian and African countries. Guests include senior officials from Ministries of Interior and Ministries of Defence as well as the major decision makers involved in the public and industrial security.
In 2018, The Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior of Qatar inaugurated the event along with 10 international Ministers of the Interior, 7 Secretaries of State, 12 Police Commanders & Directions of Public Security representatives.
A total of 314 official delegates from 48 countries visited the last edition of the event.
All departments of the Qatar Ministry of Interior will be present on the MOI & Lekhwiya stands, including: Police Force, Civil Defence, Qatar Internal Security Force (Lekhwiya), Coast Guard and Border Control Department, Customs and Ports General Authority as well as the Qatar Armed Forces.