Meet all the homeland security industry’s top players
Milipol Qatar is the ideal international meeting place for key players in the Middle East’s homeland security industry every two years.
The 2018 edition of Milipol Qatar was a great success in terms of business and attendance:
- 8,487 visitors - buyers, opinion leaders, experts - from 84 countries and 314 Official Delegates participated in the event (See Milipol Qatar’s visitor profile).
- The Ministry of Interior of Qatar alone generated contracts for an amount of QR 572.5 million (≈ €138 million).
- 222 companies exhibited at Milipol Qatar from 24 countries and covering all security domains (Law enforcement, Special Forces, port and airport security, transport security, industrial (oil & gas) and prison security, civil defence, data protection, etc.).
According to our 2018 exhibitors’ survey:
- 72% of exhibitors were satisfied by Milipol Qatar 2018.
- 66% of exhibitors want to exhibit again.
- Exhibitor satisfaction levels were:
- 76% for the quality of the attendance.
- 83% for the showcase of new products and services.
- 61% for the opportunity to meet new potential customers in the Middle East ; 74% for meeting current clients.
- 75% for the chance to get the company known and strengthen its presence against competitors.
Milipol Qatar gives you the opportunity to develop your business in the MENA Region, meet decision-makers, prospects and clients in a same place, showcase your innovations and discover the future trends of the industry.
The Middle East homeland security market
The homeland security industry across the globe is growing faster than ever before.
The Middle East homeland security market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 18.7 percent, and hit USD 34 billion per year by 2020 (Frost & Sullivan). This growth is driven primarily by the economic diversification and regional mega-events (the Dubai Expo 2020 or the FIFA World Cup 2022) which boost infrastructure investments. These regional mega-events are driving infrastructure investment which must be protected.
New solutions and advanced security systems are required to face the ever-changing threats, to enhance homeland security, to minimize the possibility of disasters and to improve emergency response rates.
Business in Qatar
Qatar is a strategic crossroads between Asia and the Near East, located in the heart of the Middle East. The country is the ideal location to hold an international event dedicated to homeland security:
- Qatar is the most secure country in the Middle East and is ranking 16th globally (Global Peace Index 2020).
- Qatar had a GDP (PPP) per capita of USD 127 billion in 2018 and benefit from a strong population growth.
- ¾ of visitors come to Qatar for business tourism.
- Qatar is massively investing in large infrastructure projects and industrial programmes.
Events as business accelerator
There are many reasons to include a trade event in your strategy!