1/ Could you describe your company as well as the products/solutions that you will be presenting during Milipol Qatar 2022?
For organizations with specialized connectivity needs, Luceor’s products simplify decision making and enable the best combination of coverage, bandwidth, privacy, security and price.
Luceor’s highly adaptive technology provides smart access to a mixture of network options so that resilient and uninterrupted connectivity can happen anywhere, anytime.
With over 450 deployments for emergency systems, major events and military applications in 15 different countries, Luceor is a global leader in specialized connectivity applications. More than 100 cities, federal governments, and corporations trust Luceor with their mission critical network needs.
For mission critical needs we do the following:
- Ensure that events security has private and critical communication without interruption.
- Conduct video surveillance so that police and other responders have critical and reliable real time data while on the go.
- Help ensure secure communication to protect critical sites, even in harsh environments or at the spur of the moment and for emergencies.
- Better ensure communications security and connectivity for mobile infrastructure in large cities (ports, tramways, warehouses, etc.).
- For Military and Defense, ensure uninterrupted connection coverage that is very secure and very private, whenever and wherever needed.
High functionality, easy-to-install wireless mesh routers offering a highly resilient industrial wireless infrastructure. They enable voice, video and data communications that operate over a common mesh infrastructure, where hundreds can be quickly linked, self-configuring as part of a fully mobile, high bandwidth industrial network:
- Rugged routers
- Rugged end-user equipment for security and military agents: smartphones, WIMESH/4G high power man-held routers…
- Private 4G and 5G base stations
- Private mesh networks for police and other responders that provide smart access to a mixture of network options (WIMESH, 4G, 5G, Satellite), with ultra-resilient and wide coverage connectivity for fixed and mobile operations (high density events security…).
- Long-range marine border coast surveillance solutions.
- Uninterrupted and secure video surveillance solution for critical sites protection.
- Network Management Software.
2/ In your opinion, what are the current trends that are providing opportunities for your company?
Current connectivity solutions for mission critical applications are not optimized, agile, or sufficient to meet modern homeland security, public safety, or military needs, which in turn leads to greater risk for those sent to protect and the citizens they are protecting.
Existing fixed infrastructure solutions (Wifi, public/private LTE or 5G) are, individually, insufficient to have the right mix of bandwidth, security, privacy, coverage, and price. There is too much of a tradeoff; for example, more private options tend to suffer from low bandwidth, low density and high cost, while less private options suffer from either low security, limited coverage, high interference or connectivity service interruptions.
Meanwhile, mobile connectivity infrastructure solutions for vehicles and agents (body cameras, smart phones, two way radios) are insufficient to make use of video information sources that enable better real-time decision making. They either don’t support real-time video transfer and access, have coverage limitations, or can’t be densely deployed for widespread use.
The best solution is one that:
- Makes use of multiple wireless broadband networks and adapts automatically to optimize for bandwidth, coverage, security, privacy and cost. In doing so, it ensures uninterrupted coverage and optimizes connectivity based on changing needs.
- Extends communications coverage, automatically, as you need it, where you need it.
- Ensures that bad actors (hackers/terrorists) can never gain access to your network.
- Ensures that mobile staff (on foot or in vehicles) have better situational awareness because they can access real time camera footage from fixed or mobile locations.
- Is easy to use and fast to deploy.
Only Luceor has the next generation of specialized resilient connectivity options that are suited for advanced connectivity needs for critical safety and security applications.
3/ Why did you choose to participate at Milipol Qatar 2022? Will you be presenting innovative/new products or solutions during Milipol Qatar 2022?
We will present an innovative connectivity products and solutions, for security applications.
4/ How is Milipol Qatar 2022 important for growing your business?
The next generation of our solutions aren’t well known, we want then to increase exposure and awareness.
Qatar and Milipol Qatar are a hub to make our products and solutions known in the Middle east.
The football world cup is a unique giant event and an excellent opportunity for Luceor to demonstrate the full potential of our solutions.
5/ Where do you intend to grow your business in the future (countries or verticals)?
Middle east (Qatar, KSA…)
- Smart-City: connectivity for mobile infrastructure in large cities (ports, tramways, warehouses, etc.
- Homeland security
- Public safety
- Military and Defence