Highlight your expertise to industry leaders
Milipol Qatar is the international event for homeland security and civil defence in the Middle East.
The 14th edition will be held at the DECC in Doha, from 24 to 26 May 2022 under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani, the Amir of Qatar.
Many good reasons to exhibit at Milipol Qatar 2022
- Raise your network and make new contacts
- Develop your business in Middle East's markets
- Meet international delegations and Qatari officials
- Show off your innovations to buyers and opinion leaders
- Strengthen your presence against competitors
- Benefit from a content-rich seminar program
- Discuss the future of the security & civil defence industry
- Discover Qatar as an ideal and trusted industry partner
FOCUS ON VISITORS
70% of visitors play an active role in purchasing.
54% of attendees came to Milipol Qatar 2021 with an investment project, and 69% of them found solutions.
93% of the total attendance wants to visit again the event in 2022.
Key figures Milipol Qatar 2021
- 7,924 visitors from 63 countries
- 241 official delegates
- 150+ exhibitors
- 261 journalists
- 82% of exhibitor were satisfied by the 2021 event (88% for visitors)
- QR 390 million spent in contracts by the MOI Qatar
Participating in the event was a valuable and lucrative experience, which opened many doors both locally & internationally and encouraged new business contacts.
We have been privileged that H.H. the Emir of Qatar noticed our presence and congratulated us. We met hundreds of prospects and have been happy with the visitors' quality.
Milipol Qatar 2021 was a great satisfaction and a great moment of privileged exchanges with partners & delegations. We look forward to the next event in 2022.
The rendez-vous of the industry
Milipol Qatar is a major event in the Middle East, attracting the key players of the homeland security and civil defence industry. All sectors of activities are represented:
- Private security
- Cybersecurity & data protection, systems integration
- Law enforcement, anti-terrorism & special forces
- Civil defence
- Forensics services
- Industrial & transports infrastructures protection, border control and perimeter security
- Urban security
- Prison sector
- Oil & gas...