Please contact us if you cannot find answers to your questions in this page and while browsing the website.
1. Practical information & access
The next edition of Milipol Qatar, the international event for homeland security and civil defence will take place from 15 to 17 March 2021 in Doha.
The event will be held at the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center, Halls 1-2-3.
The DECC is located in "West Bay" at the heart of the Doha's business district.
The event will open its doors:
- Monday 15 March: 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Tuesday 16 March: 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Wednesday 17 March: 10.00am – 5.00pm
A selection of hotels with privileged prices for Milipol Qatar attendees is published on the website. Regarding flight discounts, due to the difficult period for air transportation, discounts are not available at the moment.
There are multiple ways to come to the DECC: by taxi, by private car, by bus (Route 777) or Metro (Red Line – DECC Metro Station). Find more information on transportation
The Doha Exhibition and Convention Center is equipped to accommodate disabled visitors.
Milipol Qatar is strictly reserved for professionals from the security and civil defence industry. Visitors must have a valid badge and a proof of identity to access Milipol Qatar.
Minors under 16 are not allowed to enter Milipol Qatar.
No, minors under 16 are not allowed to enter Milipol Qatar.
2. Badges, invitations and visa
Milipol Qatar 2021 is free of charge but strictly reserved for professionals. Minors under 16 are not allowed to enter Milipol Qatar.
Please click here to register to Milipol Qatar 2021. Create your login & password, then fill in the form.
Once your request is validated by the organisation, you will receive your e-badge by email to show at the Milipol Qatar entrance with a proof of identity.
- If you received an invitation by email from a visitor or an exhibitor, you must click on the registration link in the email to request your badge.
- If you received a paper invitation card, or an invitation code (visitor or VIP), you must register online. Select your badge category and fill in the code in your possession when required.
We strongly recommend you to register online as from May 2020 to avoid the queues at the entry. However you can ask for a badge directly on site upon presentation of an invitation card, an e-badge or a business card, and a proof of your identity.
- Make sure you have completed the registration process until the end (you should have ticked a box to accept our General Terms & Condition and click on “Finalize my registration”).
- Check if our emails didn’t go to your spams.
- Have you provided us with the correct email address?
- Go to your personal area with the login and password you used to register.
- If the problem persists, please contact our team by email at [email protected].
Please visit the page “visa request” to get all the information about the visa procedure to come to Qatar.
Once registered to Milipol Qatar, you can log in to your personal area in order to download a visa letter which will help you during your visa process.
Please note that Milipol Qatar team cannot issue visa.
How can I retrieve the password to access my personal area?
For security reasons, the Milipol Qatar team cannot communicate your password. We invite you to click on the forgotten password link on the home page of your personal area.
A car park is available under the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center and can accommodate 2,815 vehicles and 200 taxis.
A cloackroom for luggage and coat is available in the DECC Gallery, in front of the Hall 3.
The Lost and Found office is located at the security room adjacent to hall 5. DECC security is responsible for the safekeeping of items that have been found on the premises. Items will be returned to the rightful owner upon presentation of reasonable proof of ownership.
Anyone who has lost property should report the details to DECC security as soon as they become aware of the loss.
Several snacks/cafes are open in the Gallery, and a lot of restaurants are located in the malls surrounding the DECC.