Please contact us if you cannot find answers to your questions in this page and while browsing the website.
1. Safety measures
Yes you need to present your negative PCR test results thanks to EHTERAZ App.
Covid-19 PCR tests will be undertaken from all delegates every 3 days until the end of the individual or delegation participation in the event or until the completion of 2 weeks since arrival to Doha.
Caution: You need to have a local Qatari number to use EHTERAZ app
Face masks are mandatory at Milipol Qatar and in all Doha public areas.
Non-abiding to this rule, results in a fine of USD 600.
Yes, there is temperature check through thermal scanners at all entry points of the venue.
What happen if I have a high temperature during a thermal scan or if I get sick at the venue? Fermer
Entry will not be permitted to those repeatedly displaying a temperature higher than 37.8° C.
If the delegate is found to be symptomatic (fever, cough, flu-like illness etc.), he/she will be referred to a designated medical room in exhibition for further assessment and management accordingly.
We also dedicate a room in the exhibition to recheck the temperature every 15 minutes.
Many measures are undertaken to ensure the safety of all attendees and facilitate crowd control: room capacities, social distancing, access control - as agreed in the planning stages of event will be enforced through the use of floor stickers, directional signage and active visitor management.
We are also ensuring that the venue is regularly sanitised with additional measures applied to during the event days.
You can connect as usual minding current social distancing rules and while keeping your face mask on at all times.
2. Travel & health protocol
In order to enter the country and be exempted from quarantine (shorten to one day), several measures has to be followed:
- Register online:
- Send the copy of your passport to the MOI at [email protected] to issue the visas (Please note that all international attendees should get the visa from the Milipol Qatar Committee / MOI to Enter Qatar).
- Book your accommodation in one of these selected hotels.
- Fill in the form (page 3 of this document) with your flight details and send it to the MOI at [email protected] to arrange the mandatory shuttle buses waiting for you at the airport.
- Carry with you at the airport the following documents:
- Print-at-home badge on a A4 sheet
- Official letter to be exempted from quarantine (available in your personal area once your registration has been approved by the organizer).
- Please check with your airline on the schedule to do your PCR test according to their requirements.
ATTENTION: Due to the huge amount of visa requests, delays to obtain the visa may take several days.
More information on the travel & health protocol
Can I arrive some days before / leave some days after the event and still get the quarantine exemption? Fermer
The quarantine exemption begins on the 7 March if all conditions are respected, and your visa allows you to stay one month in Qatar.
Please read the travel & health protocol
- All arrivals need only to be quarantine at their accommodation (please choose an hotel from this list) until the 1st PCR test results comes back negative. This usually takes a maximum of 24 hours. Travelers can proceed right away to their hotel accommodation in Doha and wait for the PCR test result there. No need to wait at the airport.
- All Milipol Qatar 2021 attendees are exempted from the current quarantine period, but the process will be bubbles to bubbles.
- All colored print out of print-at-home badge must be presented at the airport. You are advised to keep a print and digital back-up copies.
More information on the travel & health protocol.
- Free of charge online registration (upon approval of the organizer) is strongly recommended before the event.
- Onsite registration is still possible.
- At the venue entrance, show the QR code of your printed-at-home e-badge with a proof of identity and your negative test result on the EHTERAZ app to collect your valid event badge with a sanitised lanyard.
Registration link: https://badge.milipolqatar.com/home.htm
Specific measures have been implemented in order to enable the organisation of the event and ensure the safety of all participants.
In this regards, Qatar authorities ask all international attendees to respect the sanitary bubble for a certain period of time:
- PCR test at the airport.
- Special shuttle bus service from the airport to your hotel and quarantine in your room until the result of the PCR test comes back negative.
- For the first 5 days, stay at the DECC or at your hotel. The shuttle bus service will be available to bring you there and back.
- After 5 days, you will have a second PCR test, and if results are negative, you will be allowed to move freely in Doha / Qatar.
EHTERAZ is the official mobile app in Qatar used for the management of the Covid-19 crisis: identify disease transmission chains, alert people and give their health status through a system of colored QR code displayed on the app.
Note: You will need a smartphone and a local SIM card to download and activate EHTERAZ. Ask your company if it can get you a spare smartphone.
For others, smartphones are available for purchase at the airport at Qatar Duty Free and SIM cards are available at Ooredoo and Vodafone kiosks. Red Crescents volunteers are available to help set up passengers with the EHTERAZ App.
Android users can download the app from the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moi.covid19
iOS users can download the app from the App Store: https://apps.apple.com/qa/app/ehteraz/id1507150431
Tuto to install EHTERAZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=AoaSBKbISlI&feature=emb_logo
The document will enable the MOI to issue a visa if applicable.
The visa is valid for one month.
ATTENTION: Due to the huge amount of visa requests, delays to obtain the visa may take several days.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Ministry of Public Health in Qatar has removed the Marriott Marquis city center and the Al Messila hotels from the list of accredited hotels for Milipol Qatar to avoid the 7-days quarantine. For those who have already booked their rooms in one of those 2 hotels, please make a new booking in one the 4 hotels below and cancel your previous booking (you will be fully refunded).
If you choose to stay at the Marriott Marquis city center and the Al Messila hotels, You will have to do the 7-days quarantine in your hotel room.
In order to gather all attendees in several hotels due to the Covid-19 crisis, you are required to book your accommodation in one of these hotels selected for you:
- ROTANA - City center Doha (FULLY BOOKED)
- HILTON - Doha West Bay Hotel
- RETAJ AL RAYYAN - West Bay
- WYNDHAM - Doha West Bay
More information to book your hotel on the travel & health protocol.
Covid – 19 PCR tests will be undertaken from all delegates every 3 days until the end of the individual or delegation participation in the event or until the completion of 2 weeks since arrival to Doha.
Around USD 50-70
This usually takes a maximum of 24 hours. You will be required to install the EHTERAZ app to received the result of your test.
Caution : You need to have a local qatarian number to use EHTERAZ app. A local SIM card can be bought at the airport.
If you need medical assistance, you will be referred to a designated hospital for further assessment and management accordingly.
Treatment will be at your charge.
3. Practical information & access
The next edition of Milipol Qatar, the international event for homeland security and civil defence will take place from 15 to 17 March 2021 in Doha.
The event will be held at the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center, Halls 1-2-3.
The DECC is located in "West Bay" at the heart of the Doha's business district.
The event will open its doors:
- Monday 15 March: 10.00am – 7.00pm
- Tuesday 16 March: 10.00am – 7.00pm
- Wednesday 17 March: 10.00am – 6.00pm
A selection of 4 hotels mandatory for Milipol Qatar attendees is published on the website.
Qatar Airways is happy to offer a ticket discount of 12% on Market and 10% on Promotional fares on Qatar Airways network for all event attendees. Please book your tickets through https://www.qatarairways.com/en-qa/offers/cug/MILQA21.html
There are multiple ways to come to the DECC: by taxi, by private car, by bus (Route 777) or Metro (Red Line – DECC Metro Station). Find more information on transportation
Note: For international attendees, a shuttle bus service is mandatory from the airport, the hotel and the DECC to respect the sanitary bubble during the 5 first days and the results of the second PCR test which will be realised then.
The Doha Exhibition and Convention Center is equipped to accommodate disabled visitors.
Milipol Qatar is strictly reserved for professionals from the security and civil defence industry. Visitors must have a valid badge and a proof of identity to access Milipol Qatar.
Minors under 18 are not allowed to enter Milipol Qatar.
No, minors under 18 are not allowed to enter Milipol Qatar.
Due to the Covid-19 crisis, there won't be any cloakroom at the DECC or Milipol Qatar this year.
2 bistros will be operating at Hall 3 during the event for on-demand orders.
Exhibitors may also order their meals directly in their exhibitor area, using the order form.
4. Badges, invitations and visa
Milipol Qatar 2021 is free of charge but strictly reserved for professionals. Minors under 18 are not allowed to enter Milipol Qatar.
Please click here to register to Milipol Qatar 2021. Create your login & password, then fill in the form.
Once your request is validated by the organisation, you will receive your e-badge by email to show at the Milipol Qatar entrance with a proof of identity.
Please read carefully the health and safety protocol, and the travel protocol for international attendees.
- If you received an invitation by email from a visitor or an exhibitor, you must click on the registration link in the email to request your badge.
- If you received a paper invitation card, or an invitation code (visitor or VIP), you must register online. Select your badge category and fill in the code in your possession when required.
We strongly recommend you to register online as part of the health & safety protocol. However you can ask for a badge directly on site upon presentation of an invitation card, an e-badge or a business card, and a proof of your identity.
- Make sure you have completed the registration process until the end (you should have ticked a box to accept our General Terms & Condition and click on “Finalize my registration”).
- Check if our emails didn’t go to your spams.
- Have you provided us with the correct email address?
- Go to your personal area with the login and password you used to register.
- If the problem persists, please contact our team by email at [email protected].
How can I retrieve the password to access my personal area?
For security reasons, the Milipol Qatar team cannot communicate your password. We invite you to click on the forgotten password link on the home page of your personal area.