Milipol Qatar 2018 in figures
- 222 exhibitors from 24 countries (including 7 new countries) – Exhibitor global satisfaction level: 72%.
- 8,487 visitors from 84 countries (+39% compared to 2016) – Visitor global satisfaction level: 92%.
- 314 Official Delegates from 48 countries (+28% compared to 2016).
- 352 journalists were there to cover the event.
- 5 international pavilions: France, Germany, USA / Canada, United Kingdom and Italy.
- 15 seminars featuring 19 international speakers and attracting more than 560 attendees
- The Ministry of Interior of Qatar alone generated contracts for an amount of QR 572,5 million.
- Official visit of the Amir of Qatar, H.H. Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani
- Opening Ceremony and official visit of the Prime Minister and Minister of Interior H.E. Sheikh Abdullah Bin Nasser Bin Khalifa Al-Thani along with several international Ministers.
- Seminar programme with key topics:
- Cyber Security & Cyberthreats
- Civil Defence
- Large Events Security Management
- Exhibitor live demonstrations
- Incorporation of the Civil Defence Exhibition and Conference (CDEC) within the event
Relive Milipol Qatar 2018
The 2018 Event’s Daily News are available: