- QATAR INTERNAL SECURITY FORCE
Updated on 02/16/2021
Present on exhibition Milipol Qatar 2022
From 24 to May 26, 2022
QATAR INTERNAL SECURITY FORCE
Internal Security Force Building
PO Box 6799
CCI SEINE ET MARNE
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Seine-et-Marne in France is a public organization.
It assists companies in its territory in :
- creation, takeover, transmission;
- individual and group training (schools);
- business and territorial development : search for funding, Economic information, etc.
Internationally, it offers :
- the organization of partner search missions;
- the organisation of collective pavilions at international trade fairs in France and abroad;
- training courses for import/exportand so on.
Barzan Holdings was established to strengthen Qatar’s sovereignty and support the long-term development of human capital in the defense industry, knowledge transfer and innovative technology in the defense and security sector: creating a global portfolio of defense companies, driving efficiency in strategic procurement, becoming a knowledge hub and facilitating R&D.
Barzan Holdings addresses the needs of different military and security sectors, helping to drive efficiencies in delivery and execution. We provide opportunities for international companies to collaborate on R&D, and partnering with leading organizations from around the world. Our portfolio includes direct investments, early-stage venture capital investments, indirect investments, as well as joint ventures.