Quarantine exemption for international attendees!
Read the travel & health protocol.
The homeland security industry’s event
Milipol Qatar is a major event in the Middle East, attracting the key players of the homeland security and civil defence industry.
All sectors of activities are represented:
- Private security
- Cybersecurity & data protection, systems integration
- Law enforcement, anti-terrorism & special forces
- Civil defence
- Forensics services
- Industrial & transports infrastructures protection, border control and perimeter security
- Urban security
- Prison sector
- Oil & gas...
Many good reasons to exhibit at Milipol Qatar 2021
Raise your network & develop your business in the Middle East
• 8,487 visitors from 84 countries, 314 international delegates & 222 exhibitors in 2018
• 72% of 2018 exhibitors satisfied by the event
Highlight your know-how and showcase your innovations to leaders & buyers
• 79% of attendees whose came to Milipol Qatar 2018 with an investment project found solutions.
• 352 journalists to cover the event.
Position yourself as a market leader and reinforce your reputation
• Take part in one of the first and only security events held in 2021. A unique occasion to meet prospects & clients face to face and strengthen your strategy this year!
• Visitor satisfaction rate in 2018 reached 92% and 88% of attendees wanted to visit again the event in 2021
Benefit from a content-rich program & discuss the future of the industry
• 2021 topics include cybersecurity & new tech (biometrics & contactless tech) ; Mega events security ; Crisis management & health security (Post Covid-19 feedbacks) ; Firefighting (emergency systems)
Discover Qatar as the ideal location for your event
• Qatar is first in the GDP per capita (World Bank) and is the most secure country in the MENA (Global Peace Index 2020) with an efficient public health strategy regarding the Covid.
• Qatar MOI signed many contracts amounted to QR 572,5 million during Milipol Qatar 2018.
• Growing security & technology requirements for future projects in line with the Qatar National Vision 2030.
Be at the forefront of the post-covid security world,
rendez-vous from 15 to 17 March 2021 in Doha for a not-to-be-missed event!
Please fill in the form below to register your interest. Our team will come back to you soon.