Consult the Milipol Qatar 2020 price list to know the participation fees at the event.
Our team remains at your disposal by phone at +33 (0)1 76 77 13 14 or by mail at [email protected] if you have any questions.
A dedicated event for your business
- A record-breaking and ever-growing event: 8,487 visitors from 84 countries, 222 exhibitors, 314 delegates and 352 journalists in 2018.
- A must-attend event with the visit of His Highness the Amir of Qatar, His Excellency the Prime Minister & Minister of the Interior of Qatar and many official delegates from the GCC and all over the world.
- An event that meets all expectations: 72% of our exhibitors and 92% of visitors were satisfied by Milipol Qatar 2018.
- A business-oriented event: Many contracts signed by the Qatari Ministry of Interior (for an amount of QR 572.5 million) as well as local, regional and international business opportunities.
- A content-rich programme: focus on cybersecurity & new technologies (biometrics and contactless), crisis management & health security post Covid-19, firefighting solutions and mega events security.
- A dynamic environment: Qatar is a fast-developing country with growing security technology requirements for future projects (Qatar Metro, FIFA World Cup 2022, New Hamad Port).